Saturday, October 22, 2011

An Update on My Kitties

The kids were walking the two pit bulls off-leash again. The dogs ran into my secluded side yard. if there had been a cat there it would've been attacked. The dogs now view my yard as a killing zone. I added this new development to my complaint.
Meanwhile, I'm keeping my kitties inside during the danger hours. They've been really good about it. There's been very little hissing or fussing. I fell asleep on the couch and one of the kittens, Magellan, curled up next to me. When i woke up Raja was sitiing on the arm looking daggers at us both. Apparently she is the only one allowed to cuddle with mommy.
The wheels of justice are turning, but slowly. I sunmitted my affadavit and should here from Animal Care & Control soon.
I'll keep you posted.
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment