Friday, October 7, 2011

Reflections

Tracy here. The Day of Atonement starts in a few hours. Instead of apologizing for my sins and thanking GOD formy blessings, I'm sitting here wanting to strangle someone.Oh yes, he definitely deserves it. He jerked me around, let me down and left me in a financial bind. That we're biologically connected makes things even worse.
What I want to do is scream and yell at this person. I also want a sense of peace to enter the new year with. As a compromise I'll probably writew him an e-mail saying why he shouldn't jerk me around ,especially about money. It beats crying on the couch. At least three of the cats came over to see if I was okay.
I knowI should worry about today and let tomorrow take care of itself. That['s hard though. Trying to be positive is hard work.
I have to go. time for Kol Nidre. To find out what that is, go to http://www.chabad,org/

Shalom,chaverim

No comments:

Post a Comment