Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Squanto Update

Hi, Efurryone. Raja here. We have a new fanily member. His name is Squanto. and he's a fluffy tabby kitten. He came to us last Tuesday. Two kids knocked on Mommy's door, They'd found him and couldn't keep him. Would she take him? It took Mommy all of ten seconds to say yes. He's now sleeping next to me on the electric blanket.
Squanto's only about eight weeks old and a little emaciated. He's eating a lot, though, and is getting stronger. After about a week of ignoring the little guy the others are warming up to him. He's getting more active and hopefully will play with the fosters soon.
He loves to cuddle. Mommy's been keeping him near her. Everyone else is now begging for more cuddles too. Mommy doesn' t mind. She brushed me for half an hour last night, then held me and told me how beautiful I was. Who doesn't like that? If Squanto gets us all more attention, then good for him.
That's all for now.
Raja

No comments:

Post a Comment